The 2013 Riverview EDGE Series – Small Business Development
Want to learn tips on gaining more business and more time so you can have the best year yet?
Would you like to develop a better customer experience?
Ready for more growth in 2013 and beyond?
The Greater Riverview Chamber of Commerce presents “Educate, Develop, & Grow the Economy” series, helping our local small businesses achieve success. These classes will help with small business development.
“Unclog Your Sales Funnel” – Small Business Sales – Presented by Black Diamond Associates
Is your sales funnel clogged? Are you ready to take the right steps to close more business?
- The classic warning signs of a clogged funnel
- How to get inside the buyer's head
- How to make real progress that will lead to increased market share, improved close ratios and shortened sales cycles
Words of praise for the 2013 Riverview Edge Series
Here are some comments from our participants.
- I learned a LOT – this is a new frontier!
- Exceeded my expectations. Loved “traps of the present” and creating a “Strategic Winning Culture”.
- I gained key insights. I need to move ahead knowing that 60-80% is mobile.
- An eye opening talk. I was surprised by the necessity of a mobile interface for clients.
- Great presentation! Mobile apps are the future of business!
- Terrific presentation – very engaging and informative.
- Exceeded my expectations. It gave me a lot of creative ideas.
- This made me realize every business can benefit from Mobile Apps!
- Fantastic presentation, very helpful information concerning mobile apps.
- I need an app for that!
The 2013 EDGE Series has been brought to you by the following generous sponsors: