The 2013 Riverview EDGE Series
Want to learn tips on gaining more business and more time so you can have the best year yet?
Would you like to develop a better customer experience?
Ready for more growth in 2013 and beyond?
The Greater Riverview Chamber of Commerce presents “Educate, Develop, & Grow the Economy” series, helping our local small businesses achieve success. These classes will help with small business development.
Words of praise for the 2013 Riverview Edge Series
Here are some comments from our participants.
- I learned a LOT – this is a new frontier!
- Exceeded my expectations. Loved “traps of the present” and creating a “Strategic Winning Culture”.
- I gained key insights. I need to move ahead knowing that 60-80% is mobile.
- An eye opening talk. I was surprised by the necessity of a mobile interface for clients.
- Great presentation! Mobile apps are the future of business!
- Terrific presentation – very engaging and informative.
- Exceeded my expectations. It gave me a lot of creative ideas.
- This made me realize every business can benefit from Mobile Apps!
- Fantastic presentation, very helpful information concerning mobile apps.
- I need an app for that!
“Unclog Your Sales Funnel” – Presented by Black Diamond Associates
Is your sales funnel clogged? Are you ready to take the right steps to close more business?
– The classic warning signs of a clogged funnel
– How to get inside the buyer's head
– How to make real progress that will lead to increased market share, improved close ratios and shortened sales cycles
“Mobile Apps Enhance Your Customer Experience” – Presented by 3 Strand Business Solutions and Black Diamond Associates
Do you need an app for that? Many small to mid-level businesses are finding mobile sets them apart from their competitors & creates a whole new value level.
– Unique and creative ways to enhance your customer's experience
– How to know if mobile makes sense for your business
– How to get started
– If there is a real return on investment
“Social Media – Why Bother?” – Presented by Mace Multimedia
You know it's free. You know everyone's doing it. But why bother spending all that time on something that doesn't seem to produce sales?
– Just how valuable a “like” is
– The best social media platforms for your business and how to use them
– Simple steps to improve your online brand today
– Practical ways to manage all those profiles
“Making Your Time Work for You” – Presented by Black Diamond Associates
Time has two dimensions – hours and energy. How we use it is just as important as how much you have.
– The basic principals of sound time management
– Thieves of time
– Putting time on your side
“Make 2014 Your BEST Year Ever” – Presented by Black Diamond Associates
Whether you are a well established business or just getting started, most business owners are living through very challenging and sometimes scary times.
Learn Practical Tips To:
– Identify the success you plan to have in 2014
– Create long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with your prospects
– Develop and maintain a highly successful referral based business
– Create “rubber meets the road” action to close your gaps
The 2013 EDGE Series has been brought to you by the following generous sponsors: